Monday, April 13, 2009

Steals & Deals

With the arrival of little Z, I recently became a stay-at-home mom. And while this is truly the best job in the world, it wasn't without major lifestyle changes. Going from 2 incomes to 1 and adding a person isn't always easy. A word of encouragement for all you out there going through the same thing: It can be done!

So, in response to my last blog, Living With Less, I've decided to list a few of my favorite websites, stores, and tips that help me save money and still enjoy a few of lifes pleasures.

Click on each of the names to go to the website.

Eyes Lips Face (ELF)


Their makeup brushes are FABULOUS! And at $1 per brush, who can't enjoy them?! I've personally tried a couple of them and LOVE them :)

Aldi's: Fit & Active and Grandessa brand foods


Fit & Active is a nutrish. healthy food line, and Grandessa is delish...a must try!

Oh, and I recently tried the LACURA face products that are being sold there after reading about the storm that it's recently taken Europe by and I thoroughly enjoyed the eye cream. I haven't yet tried the others, but at $4.50 for the most expensive product I'm sure to give it a try soon!



Trader Joe's



There are sooooo many good finds here, but their cheeses and wines are better and cheaper than you can ever imagine! I've checked and many of them are the same that you would buy a Whole Foods Market, only cheaper.

They have all sorts of clothes for children. However, the best part about this store is their coupons. They will send the best coupons, even ones for a free outfit, out quite frequently. Today, I bought little Z the most adorable courduroy camo blazer from The Children's Place with the tags still attached!!!! Price at The Children's Place = $29.50. Price for me= FREE!!!! I used one of their fabulous coupons.


This website has coupons and will actually PAY YOU CASH back on your purchases through them. Check it out!


I am confessed and obsessed coupon clipper. It saves me BIG time. So, snoop through your junk mail before you toss it. It's amazing what you can find in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment