Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bebe Poo

If you're a mom, and your child has ever pooed on his or her clothes, READ THIS:

Why is it that baby rear blow-outs never happen at home when there are a plethora of spares to repair the situation?

Today, I was having lunch with some friends and their kiddos at Mrs. B's home when little Z unloaded clear through his diaper, shirt, and pants! Thank goodness she had an adorable little Hanna Andersson get-up that fit just perfectly. However, I was more excited about the next little mommy secret that she let me in on.

Take the baby pooed clothing and rinse it. Then set it out in the sunlight to dry and the stain will be gone.

I have to admit I was more than a bit skeptical, but IT WORKED! And even under partly-cloudy conditions!!!! I'm forever gonna use this trick. No more spending extra $$$ on expensive stain detergents or treating clothes with chemicals. I'm sold!

THANK YOU MRS. B!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It's amazing!
    Thanks my sister in law...she's the genius. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do thank her :) And yes, I do WASH the clothes after this treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is. Best kept secret ever!

    ReplyDelete