Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Friends Old and New




I have recently been so blessed to spend so much time with some of my closest friends ~ old and new. One of the best feelings as a girl is having someone to do silly things with & gab with. I LOVE my friends.



So, if you have a gal pal that you haven't talked to in awhile or that is just so special to you, call her, text her, or drop her a note to let her know how special she is to you & that you appreciate her.


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin

3 comments:

  1. Heh! Love the granny at the beach...hopefully I don't look like that in a few weeks. ;)
    And the quote at the end is fabulous. Never heard that one.
    Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true friend is hard to find, but when you find that perfect one they are always close to your heart. Thanks for the post. Who have you been able to hang out with? Anyone I know from HLG?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! We'll Kristin (Smyser) McKinnon and her little girl Avery & then Jeana, Jenny, & Heather...girls from HLG ;) And a good friend of mine from St. Louis. Her blog is on here, the She's Star Crossed. This weekend I get to see my sisters, so it's been full of girl time!

    ReplyDelete