Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Bucket List

I'm a list maker. Always have been and probably always will be. When I have so much to do, I jot it down & cross it off. Guess it makes me less overwhelmed....or actually, when the list is pretty generic, it makes me feel like I've accomplished more in the day than I have. Like when the list is 1) get out of bed, 2) eat breakfast, 3) take a shower 4) etc...... But hey, don't we ALL have those lists?

I've actually been thinking about what would be on my list if I knew exactly when my life were going to end. What would I do? Where would I go? How would I spend my time & with whom?

I'd like for my list to be at least 100 lines long. I'm not gonna list them all today, but I am going to start; and I'll keep adding to from time to time. Hopefully, I'll be crossing some off too!
    1. Speak Spanish fluently
    2. Play the guitar
    3. Buy a new camera
    4. Work on my photography
    5. Visit every continent
    6. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
    7. Live in another country (for a short while)
    8. Do mission or relief work in that country
    9. Run a Marathon....not just half
    10. Take more random road trips
    11. Start a non-profit or for-profit (that functions as a social entreprenuership with an NPO/NGO)
    12. Have another child.....eeekkk!! Can't believe I said that already at this point :)
    13. Adopt a child
    14. Have Thai at this delicious place at Delmar & 170
    15. Explore St. Louis more this summer

This is the beginning of my list. WHAT'S YOURS?

No comments:

Post a Comment