Friday, June 5, 2009

For the Love of Traveling!

Traveling. I love traveling. Actually, that's something my hubby and I have in common. We love to travel together.

Two weeks ago, I pulled out an old Journal and found a list of 10 places Hernan would like to visit. The date on the top of the paper reads 1-22-04. We each made a list that night & I'm sure that he has mine somewhere.

Here's Hernan's top 10 places to go:
  1. Jamaica - We had our wedding here.
  2. Ibiza - He's been there. I think it's about time Zion and I visit as well!
  3. France - He's made it here too. Ditto to my comment above.
  4. Australia -
  5. New Zeland - I'm dying to travel here and take in some outdoors.
  6. Thailand
  7. Costa Rica
  8. Switzerland
  9. Cuba
  10. Dubai - Only if I can stay in the new posh hotel :)

I'm posting these in hopes that they will motivate my husband to take his family to a few of these places!!!! Actually, we do have a good list of traveling for the next 6 months. North Carolina, Colorado, Miami and then Argentina.

What are your traveling plans and wishes?

1 comment: