Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fiesta

So, I more than fell off the wagon of blogging. I wrecked. Careened into the dark abyss of the blog-o-sphere, but none-the-less I found my way back. I caught a few moments as our chicken-and-noodles lunch simmers on the stove and my little guy takes a nap, and my agenda for today is posting some pictures from Zion's 1st birthday party in Argentina. And believe me, these people know how to throw a party...better than any I've ever met.



As the guests arrive...

...chefs made homemade pizzas, calzones, and empanadas in the brick oven outside!
There were waitresses to serve everything!!!



...People start showing up
....I long to bask in the pool on a very hot day



...Zion and Daddy pose for a photo op!
And Zion was more than a little overwhelmed with 75 people sang to him!













No comments:

Post a Comment